Your First Visit
The first visit consist of:
- A thorough intake of your unique health concern
- Followed by
- a complete Medical History
- Lifestyle(sleep, stress, energy, genetic and environmental predispositions)
- Review & explanation of your lab results
- Followed by
- An individualized treatment plan will be made and include
- Nutritional supplement recommendations
- Dietary advice
- Exercise regimen
- Functional test recommendations
- I allow this time to explain the “why” of the treatment and answer any questions you may have.
Dr. Humaira only sees one patient at a time and her appointments start on time in 99 percent of cases. Dr. Humaira never double-books appointments and she spends a significant amount of time with each patient. Late arrivals, last-minute cancellations and missed appointments affect her significantly. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please cancel via online or call 1(551)245-8331 as soon as possible.
Please note that there is a $50 cancellation fee for missed appointments and those canceled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice (48 hours for Monday appointments).
Prior to your initial consultation, you can either fill out the online intake form or download and fill out the forms below. If you are bringing your child to see Dr. Humaira, please fill out the Pediatric Intake form either online or downloaded document.
Please email your completed forms to the doctor prior to your appointment (24 hours or more in advance is appreciated). In the subject line, write “New Patient Intake” and your name.