Dr. Humaira's Naturopathic Medical School training includes botanical medicine, nutrition, physical medicine, homeopathy, lab diagnosis, and water based therapy, all of which she uses in her practice.
Naturopaths are trained as primary care doctors and treat wide range of complaints in all ages and genders.
Dr. Humaira is available to help manage following areas:
- General Health
- Nutrition - allergies, weight control, overall wellness
- Endocrine Disorders - Thyroid Disorders, Adrenal Insufficiency, Chronic Fatigue, Hormone Imbalance, Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Health - Hypertension, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Atherosclerosis
- Digestive Health- Celiac Disease, IBD, IBS, SIBO, Candida Overgrowth, Food Sensitivity, Constipation, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, H. pylori, Heartburn, Ulcers, Leaky Gut
- Musculoskeletal - Pain Management, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Arthritis
- Women's Health - Infertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menopause, Hormonal Imbalances, Vaginal and Bladder Infections
- Autoimmune Diseases - Psoriasis, Hashimoto's Disease, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Vitiligo, Rosacea
- Ear/Nose/Throat - Allergies, Ear Infections, Sore throat, Cold, Flu, Strep Throat
- Dermatological Concerns - Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Vitiligo
- Neurological - Headaches, insomnia, dizziness/vertigo, fatigue
- Cancer Recovery Support
- Pediatric Care